Writing for publication can be a daunting prospect. In this session, Stephen Timmons (from the CLAHRC’s Implementing Evidence and Improvements theme) will be sharing advice and top tips on writing for publication.
Date: 26 June 2018, Time: 10am – 3pm, Location: A08, Institute of Mental Health, Triumph Road, University of Nottingham Innovation Park, Nottingham NG7 2TU
The session will be a mixture of short taught elements, individual activities and group discussions. The following topics will be covered:
- Choosing a topic and thinking about what to write about
- How to choose the right journal
- Planning the structure of a paper
- Writing the individual sections
- Dealing with the publishing process
Participants should bring a laptop/iPad with them, as well as paper & pen for writing conventionally.
To register your FREE place, please email: Alice.Phillips@nottingham.ac.uk
Please forward this to any interested colleagues.