Location: Sir Colin Campbell Building, University of Nottingham, Jubilee Campus, Triumph Road, Nottingham NG7 2TU.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided throughout the day
Why is this event taking place?
To share the findings of Helping Urgent Care Users Cope with Distress about Physical Complaints with those that have been involved with the study.
The study investigated the effectiveness of psychological therapy delivered over the internet or by phone to help people manage distress caused by worries about physical health.
Who is this event for?
This will be an open event including The Project Team, researchers, NHS clinicians, managers and commissioners, study participants, their friends and family and others interested in research. Therefore, please feel free to forward this invitation.
What will be covered?
- A summary of key findings of comparing psychological treatment to usual care
- Discussion of what this means in real terms
- A summary of findings from interviews with participating patients and healthcare professionals
- Reflections from service providers and participants about trial participation and experiences of giving and receiving Psychological therapy for the treatment of health anxiety
- Next steps: How might the findings from the study fit into the development of a pathway?
How can I register for the event?
To register your FREE place, please contact Julie Moss on 0115 8231439 or at email@example.com.