EMRAN’s objective is to facilitate collaborative applied research in to ageing and older people across the East Midlands. It is the network for researchers, professionals and members of the public from the East Midlands to discuss collaborative research with like-minded individuals and teams.
How does EMRAN do this?
Based within CLAHRC East Midlands, EMRAN initiates, supports and promotes pioneering new research to improve the health and wellbeing of older people. EMRAN does this through a number of methods:
- Circulating calls for collaboration made by members and associates
- Hosting themed seminars – previous seminars have been hosted in Nottingham and Lincoln
- Raising the profile of research centres across the East Midlands
- Disseminating information of interest to our multidisciplinary network, including relevant funding calls
- Publishing EMRAN Discussion Papers on the EMRAN Discussion Paper website
The EMRAN Discussion Paper Series publishes papers on preparatory work, literature reviews, protocols or similar. For more information or to submit a Discussion Paper to the EMRAN Editorial Board, visit www.nottingham.ac.uk/emran.
How can I become a member?
Follow the centre on Twitter at @EMRAN_ageing.
+44 (0)1158 231422